Live Well @ Loomis
Our organization is pleased to present Live Well @ Loomis, a service offering companionship, transportation, and personal care assistance to the residents at all four of The Loomis Communities. Our fully-trained and supervised staff of caregivers provides the extra help that residents may need on a short-term or long-term basis.
How might a resident use Live Well @ Loomis?
Here are some examples:
- A group of friends have planned an afternoon of shopping and lunch at a local cafe. Because none of them really enjoy driving any more, they contact Live Well @ Loomis and arrange for a driver to transport them on their outing.
- The daughter of an Applewood at Amherst resident would really like to accompany her mother to a doctor's appointment but cannot leave her work. She contacts Live Well @ Loomis who provide a caregiver to drive her mother to the appointment and accompany her into the doctor's office.
- After a brief hospitalization, a Loomis House resident needs help with bathing and dressing until her shoulder heals. She and her family work with Live Well @ Loomis to arrange for a caregiver to provide the assistance she needs.
For more information or to schedule a Live Well @ Loomis caregiver, contact the Health Services Director at:
- Applewood, 413-253-9833, or email: AWLivewell@LoomisCommunities.org
- Loomis House, 413-538-7551,or email: LHLivewell@LoomisCommunities.org
- Loomis Village, 413-532-5325, or email: LVLivewell@LoomisCommunities.org
- Loomis Lakeside at Reeds Landing, 413-782-1800 or email: RLLiveWell@LoomisCommunities.org